NEH Quick Clarification

In a previous post I spoke of Preservation Assistance Grants being offered by NEH and mentioned that certain states were being targeted to receive support through this "Extending the Reach" Program.  I didn't read the fine print but I now see that NEH will make awards in this category to organizations in *any* state, not just those targeted as "underserved."  So if you have a project that could use up to $5,000 in support for preservation assistance, and can make the April 3 deadline, this might be for you...

Also, Brenda, these grants *do* appear to be coming from the Division of Preservation and Access at NEH, but seem on a considerably smaller scale than the usual type of award.

I just got back from lunch but it might be time for coffee already! :>)

Steve

********
Steve Green, Archivist
Western Folklife Center