Turntable with output jacks?

(Please excuse cross-postings.)

Hi. I hope someone out there can help me with this question. We need to find
a stereo turntable that will play 33s, 45s, and 78s and that has outputs.
We'd like to record some of our older records onto CDs for access purposes.
Do you know of a manufacturer that makes something we could use? I tried
Hamilton Electronics (via the Gaylord catalog), but the machines they have
are all missing one feature or another that I need. We have the CD-burning
capabilities already; I just need something I can plug into a computer.

If you can offer any advice or can lead me to someone else, I would
certainly appreciate it! Thank you very much.

Laura Botts
GMHF Librarian / Archivist
zmcgms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx