From: owner-ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of L. Sercombe
Sent: 10 November 1999 02:18
To: Morgan Hamilton Lang
Cc: ARSClist
Subject: arsclist Archivists vs. programmers

Morgan - Besides the fact that the world's major religions suggest that
archivists are likely to inherit the earth, consider the following:

1) Archivists are rarely referred as "geek" or "nerd."

2) Archivists believe in the future, despite the odds.

3) Archivists believe that order shall prevail over chaos, despite the
odds.

4) Archivists are much more fun at parties.

How can you even consider baling?

Laurel