Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item

writing foil

A BLOCKING FOIL backed with a pressure-sensitive adhesive. and used for writing titles or classification numbers on books with an electric pen or stylus. (92 )

[Search all CoOL documents]

URL: http://