Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item


A wooden box lined on the inside with zinc or galvanized iron, and fitted with a rod across one end to enable the bookbinder to work surplus paste from his brush into the box (264 )

[Search all CoOL documents]