Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item

paper wrappered, turned over

A binding consisting of a paper wrapper secured to the spine of the text block only, and folded over onto itself or the endpaper so as to be flush with the edges of the leaves. (343 )

[Search all CoOL documents]

URL: http://