Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item

cover boards

An obsolete term applied to two thicknesses of board glued together to give greater thickness (and strength) to the boards used for large blankbooks. See also: SPLIT BOARDS .

[Search all CoOL documents]

URL: http://