Volume 14, Number 8
- Gay Walker is now working full-time with her
husband in his DNA biochemical business, and will be moving with
him to Oregon in the spring, taking her printing presses with
her. She plans to remain in the book field one way or another.
- Tim Padfield is now at the Nationalmuseet in
Brede, Denmark. At the August 1990 meeting of the ICOM Committee
for Conservation he was elected coordinator of the Working Group
on Climate and Lighting Control, following Gael de Guichen, who
held that post for nine years.
- Third year students from the University of Delaware/
Winterthur Museum Art Conservation Program are now serving their
internships. The students with majors in paper or photographs,
and their internship locations, are:
Michele Hamill - Library of Congress, paper
Barbara Lemen - National Archives of Canada, photo
Nancy Reinhold - Art Institute of Chicago and Chicago Historical
Ronna Rivers - Williamstown Regional Conservation Lab, Paper.
- Third year students from the Buffalo State College
Art Conservation Department, and their internship locations, are:
Rebecca Johnston - Provincial Archives of British Columbia, paper
Emily Klayman - NEDCC, paper
- Susan Barger is an Adjunct Associate Professor
for the 1990-91 academic year at the University of New Mexico,
- Bobbie Pilette started work November 26 as Senior
Book Conservator at the New-York Historical Society.