Volume 13, Number 3
- Nancy Heugh and Thomas M. Edmondson have opened a private
practice in conservation of paper: Heugh-Edmondson Conservation
Services, P0 Box 10408, 3403 Main St., Kansas City, MO 64111
- Carolyn Harris is now on the faculty in the Conservation
Education Programs of Columbia University, teaching preservation
- Barbara Fallon Hiller is remembered in the March Gold Leaf by
three of her former friends and students: Eleanore Ramsey, Stella
Patri and Donald Glaister.
- William Bull and John McIntyre have been invited to sit on a
British Standards Institute working group for archival quality
- Dan Thompson and Gretchen Feltes, new graduates of the
Preservation Administrator Program at Columbia University, will
return to the libraries they were working in before they came to
Columbia, USC and NYU Law Library.