Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 12:41:01 -0800
From: harbyezzeldeen@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: seeking your help
To: TEXCONS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear all

First of all I have the pleasure e-mailing you . actually I am seeking your help. there are 3 papers that are very close of my work .but I cannot find its,
and (the conservator web site don't open in my lab). please if any one can find its, could you send me these papers.

BOTT, G. 1990. Amylase for starch removal from a set of 17th century embroidered panels. The Conservator, 14, 23-29.
CHAPMAN, V. 1986. Amylase in a viscous medium – textile applications. The Conservator, 10, 7-11.
SHIBAYAMA, N. and EASTOP, D. 1996. Removal of flour paste residues from a painted banner with alpha-amylase. The Conservator, 20, 53-64

wait your replay. accept my best wishes, and my deep thanks.
    your sincerely
   Harby E. Ahmed
Harby Ezzeldeen Hassan Ahmed.
B.A, M.A Historical Textiles Conservation.
Assistant Lecturer - Conservation Department-
Faculty of Archeology - Cairo University - Egypt.
Ph.D Candidate Biotechnology Lab - School of Chemical Engineering -
 National Technical University of Athens - Greece.
9 Iroon Polytechniou - 15780 - Zografou - Athens - GREECE.
Cell phone: +306945572550

Chat met al je vrienden. Nodig ze nu uit voor Messenger!