Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 10:22 AM
Subject: fiber optic lighting

At The Textile Museum we are presently looking at a new display case that would be used for textiles and costumes. We are investigating different lighting systems.  Would anyone who has used fiber optic lighting for textile display be interested to share their experience with us?  Thank you

Esther Méthé

Margaret Wing Dodge Chair in Conservation

Chief Conservator

The Textile Museum

2320 S Street NW

Washington DC 20008