From: Jennifer Hadley <HadleyJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: TEXCONS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 1:07 pm
Subject: Fabric store

I was hoping someone could give me a good recommendation for a fabric store.  I need general notions and muslin etc.  I used to order from Baer Fabrics in Louisville, KT,  but they recently went out of business.  I am in Utah but local fabric stores do not have the quantity that I need, and other catalog based stores seem to charge twice as much.

Thanks
Jennifer