removal of concrete from silk

I have just recieved a Japanese Kimono shawl for urgent treatment. While making a floor from liquid concrete, some of the concrete found its way through the ceiling into the lower level and ended on the textile. This kind of concrete is unfortunately completely dry within 4 hours. The damage occured some days ago and went unnoticed because the owner of the Textile was on vacation....I can remove some of the concrete by scratching with thin needles under the microscope, but as the concrete was liquid, the silk threads are soaked with it; and scratching does not work without damaging some of the fibres and still leaves a dull, visible stain.
Does anyone have some kind of miracle-method? I do not know of anything that would disolve concrete (and preserve the silk)?
Sincerely,
Karin von Lerber
--

16 Jahre Atelier für Textilkonservierung 10 Jahre Ideen für Museen

Prev art GmbH - Atelier für Textilkonservierung

CH - 8405 Winterthur // Oberseenerstrasse 93 // Tel. + 41 (0)52 233 12 54 // Fax + 41 (0)52 233 12 57
e-mail karin.vonlerber@xxxxxxxxxx // www.prevart.ch //
www.museumspraxis.org