Re: Patterns -- Free to good home

I want to thank everyone for all of your suggestions about donating my vintage patterns.  Most frequently I was pointed in the direction of the Pattern Collection at the University of Rhode Island.  After looking it over, it was my first choice since the patterns are made publicly available.

I recieved a note from Joy Emery this morning telling me that they will accept the donation.  Duplicate patterns are compared and the one in best condition is retained.  The remainder are sold to vintage pattern dealers to help support the archive.

My thanks again for your assistance,

Kim Nettles
Force Majeure Quilt Restoration