FW: Textile tesis

Please respond directly to
contrerasmartha@xxxxxxxxxxx

From: Martha Contreras [mailto:contrerasmartha@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Subject: Textile tesis

Hi:
My name is Martha I am a studenf from the Conservation school in Mexico.
I am planing on doing my tesis on synthetic fibers and their especific
deterioration, and how to prevent it with preventive conservation
methods. I also want to applie all this researh on a case study af a
dress made by two mexican designers.
So I was wondering if you could help me with some articles or books that
can enlightment my work, because I am having some problems on finding
this type of information down here.
I would reaaly appreciate your help.
Martha
Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live
Spaces. It's easy!
http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.a
spx&mkt=en-us

Textile Specialty Group
American Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works