Re: Lab Chairs

Hi Sara,

I would recommend that you look at BodyBilt ergonomic chairs. The
company makes a number of options for heights, seat shapes, arms rests
etc. The lumbar support is superior to any chairs that I have seen on
the market. There are not cheap but they are extremely well made and
will certainly last a lifetime. The other plus is that they are made in
the USA.

The website link is: http://www.ergo4me.com/, telephone number: 1 866
374-6463

You will need to locate the salesman or dealer in your area.

Deirdre Windsor

Reiter, Sara wrote:

We’re just about to move into a new lab and found out that the adjustable height lab chairs the architect ordered are no longer available in the height that we need. We’re back to the beginning in our search for a comfortable, supportive, adjustable height task stool/chair. (Our counter tops are 34” high). Does anyone have a great chair they can recommend?

Thanks in advance.

Sara Reiter

Philadelphia Museum of Art