Lab Chairs

We’re just about to move into a new lab and found out that the adjustable height lab chairs the architect ordered are no longer available in the height that we need.  We’re back to the beginning in our search for a comfortable, supportive, adjustable height task stool/chair.  (Our counter tops are 34” high).  Does anyone have a great chair they can recommend?

Thanks in advance.

Sara Reiter

Philadelphia Museum of Art