Re: archaeological textiles display

Dear Christina
 First of all I have the pleasure e-mailing you from Athens , I read your e-mail , I have question what type of this textiles ( flat or three-dimensional ) ,  but generally for flat textiles is better for fragile textile display horizontally, or between 2 glass sheets to avoid effect of stitching or mechanical action by hand.
if you need any help, i am very happy to contact with you , and be one from your conservation team,
 accept my best wishes.
          harby

Harby Ezzeldeen Hassan Ahmed.
B.A, M.A Historical Textiles Conservation.
Assistant Lecturer- Conservation Department-
Faculty of Archeology- Cairo University- Egypt.
Ph.D Candidate ?Biotechnology Application in Textiles Conservation?.
Department of Chemical Engineering- National Technical University of Athens-Greece.
Tel: 6945572550

Bored stiff? Loosen up...