Re: Metal fringe

Good afternoon, TexCons’ers – The folks at Tinsel Trading are great. I reproduced a two-faced/two-sided painted satin ground banner using their bullion fringe. They were kind enough to send an inch or so of the 4 fringes I thought might match so I could make an informed decision about the colorways. The colours you see on your computer monitor really aren’t very accurate. Yes, the stuff is pricey but at least it’s available! I ordered a little bit more and was able to duplicate the tassels needed using the replica bullion. The client was extremely pleased with the results.

Regards,

Margaret (Meg) Geiss-Mooney

Professional Associate, AIC

mgmooney@xxxxxxxxxxxx

You might try Tinsel Trading Company in NY. Here is a Web catalog page with metallic fringes:

Does anyone know where a supplier for this type of trim can be found?