Re: Metal fringe

You might try Tinsel Trading Company in NY. Here is a Web catalog page with metallic fringes:

http://www.tinseltrading.com/catalog/cat-fringes-metal-metallic.php

Lynne

   We are looking at reproducing a banner so we won't have to display the frail original.  The top and bottom of this banner are lined with a twisted metal fringe and metal tassels.  They are gold in color.  Does anyone know where a supplier for this type of trim can be found?

Thanks,

Jennifer Hadley
Collections Care/Associate Registrar
Museum of Church History and Art