Re: druggets

Have you considered Godwin Family Weavers, in Red Lion, PA?  They used to make reproduction in-grain carpets and may also have remnants from some of their custom jobs.

(Hmmm, after a quick Google, it seems to  be the Kline family business  now)

 http://www.familyheirloomweavers.com/)

Hope this has some lead for you,

Jane Hammond