Bridge to reach the centre of textiles

Thank you to all who shared information re how you reach the centre of large textiles.

Although it will be many months before ours will be in place, I will try and remember to let people know our decision if its of interest.

Thank you again,
Nicole.

Nicole Rode, Organics Conservator
Dept. of Conservation, Documentation and Science
The British Museum
Frank's House
38-56 Orsman Rd.
London, N1 5QJ

0207 323 8087
nrode@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--

Voices of Bengal

Until 7 January 2007

See the rich cultural heritage of Bengal come alive this Autumn at the British Museum, through a range of exhibitions, displays and events:

http://www.thebritishmuseum.ac.uk/bengal

Subscribe to the British Museum's online newsletter Mercury

and never miss out on any events, exhibitions, films or study opportunities:

http://www.thebritishmuseum.ac.uk/index.html