Re: unbuffered paper roll

We have recently started using spunbonded polypropylene as slings. It is available in a range of gsm weights and is strong, cheap and doesn't appear to build up static.
We were able to order the material cut to match the size of our costume storage boxes and drawers which saves cutting lengths off a roll.

Bronwyn Cosgrove
Senior Conservator of Textiles

National Gallery of Victoria
PO Box 7259 St Kilda Road VIC 8004 Australia
Telephone: +61 3 8620 2106
Fax: +61 3 8620 2505
www.ngv.vic.gov.au

NGV AustraliaNGV International

Want to find out more about the NGV's exhibitions, news and events?
Subscribe to NGV@RT, the free monthly e-newsletter.

National Gallery of Victoria

Yinka Shonibare, video still from Un ballo in maschera (A masked ball) 2004 (detail) © Yinka Shonibare, courtesy of James Cohan Gallery, New York