Re: unbuffered paper roll

We use Tyvec as slings for textiles and costume in drawers.  It's sturdy but unfortunately builds up quite a bit of static that attracts dust.
Joanne Hackett
Associate Textile Conservator
Indianapolis Museum of Art.

>>> ann.frisina@xxxxxxxx 06/23 2:58 PM >>>
Archivart has stopped making the unbuffered roll of photo-Tex paper.  They
are only selling it in sheets.  I use this paper as slings to facilitate
the handling of costumes in and out of drawers.  Does anyone have any
substitutes that they have found?