Re: RE wash tub screening

Hello Jennifer,
thank you for the detailed description of your screen. I have one question: how do you attach the screen to the aluminum? (you wrote "textiles have been pinned to household screening that has been wrapped around the flat tubes.") Ok, one more question: can you tell us where you obtain these things, especially the flat tubes. You offer to provide photographs. I for one would be most interested in seeing some. Thank you.
Ronnee Barnett