From: Lauren Allan <laurenmallan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: TEXCONS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: bread cleaning
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 15:48:35 -0500

I am searching for a recipe for bread used in dry surface cleaning of
textiles.
I know that it is a very old and not often used technique, however I have
heard of it and would appreciate help in finding the specifics of the
bread ingredients and how to perform the treatment.
Thank-you in advance!
-Lauren Allan
(Queen's University Student)

SmartScreen Technology.
first two months FREE*.

_________________________________________________________________ Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee® Security. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963