bread cleaning

I am searching for a recipe for bread used in dry surface cleaning of
textiles.
I know that it is a very old and not often used technique, however I have
heard of it and would appreciate help in finding the specifics of the
bread ingredients and how to perform the treatment.
Thank-you in advance!
-Lauren Allan
(Queen's University Student)

SmartScreen Technology.