imitation leather, some problems with the questionnaire

Dear collegues,

I’m sorry for forgetting the questionnaire, please find the second copy attached.

Best regards

Sabine Kissler

 Dear collegues,

after having sent a questionnaire to the list last week, I have heard about some difficulties with it. I’m not sure about the reasons for the difficulties, but please find a second copy of the questionnaire attached. The questionnaire is a .doc file and you should be able to open it in Microsoft Office Word and to fill in the empty text boxes. After filling in the information, please save the file and attach the newly saved version to your reply. Should you still encounter difficulties, you could also print out the questionnaire, fill in the information using a pen and fax it to: 0049 – 221 – 962 46 77, or send it to: Sabine Kissler, Deutz-Mülheimertr. 270, 51 063 Köln, Germany.

I’m very sorry for the inconvinience and hope it works this time. Please let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks so much again for your effort!

Best regards,

Sabine Kissler