Re: custom archival boxes

Metal Edge, Inc.  www.metaledgeinc.com   1-800 862 2228   has made
custom sizes for us.

David Walker
Talisman

-----Original Message----- From: Textile Conservators [mailto:TEXCONS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Beth Szuhay Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 12:20 PM To: TEXCONS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: custom archival boxes

Hello, I am writing to ask if anyone has a contact for a company that makes custom, over-sized (27" x 38" x 15") acid-free cardboard boxes. We are looking to get a large number made for use in our new storage facilities. Thank you, Beth Szuhay Textile Conservator Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco bszuhay@xxxxxxxxx