TSG Quick Tips session at AIC

As part of the Textile Specialty Group program at the annual AIC meeting, we will be having a "Quick Tips" session.  This is an opportunity for anyone to share a brief tip:

    an adaptation of a tool
    a new product you have found and liked
    an old product for which you have found a new use
    information you have learned in researching a treatment, or material

or anything else that you have found to make your work easier, faster, less expensive, more fun (it's all fun, right?).  For example, I plan to share my finger stretching exercise that really brings relief to cramped muscles.  Another conservator will be sharing a new display case lighting product they have found.

If you are shy about standing up in front of the group, you can also participate by bringing your material for our "show and tell" table.

Finally, I am compiling a list of companies/websites where you go to get hard to find items, or to browse the obscure and/or cheap, from the off-the-wall companies to those that are off the beaten track (think Jerry's Art-O-Rama or the Italian Art Store).

If you have an idea, or a company for the listing, please let me know so it can be included.  We're looking forward to an interesting and enjoyable day of presentations, and hope to see you in Minneapolis.

Thanks,
Nancy Pollak
TSG Program Chair