Refractive index for synthetic fibres

Hi there, TexCon colleagues – I am going crazy trying to put my hands on the reference material that lists the refractive indices for a variety of synthetic fibres – I know it’s around here somewhere. Anyone can direct me to the information? I am specifically looking for nylon, polyester and acrylic. Thanks!

Regards,

Meg Geiss-Mooney

Textile/Costume Conservator

mgmooney@xxxxxxxxxxxx