ICOM-CC Textile Working Group Newsletter #20

Hello everyone. I am pleased to attach the latest TWG Newsletter from the ICOM-Conservation Committee. Please note the deadlines for submitting abstracts and please read about the plans for the next Triennial Meeting in The Hague, The Netherlands. I am also pleased to alert you to the website
http://icom-cc.icom.museum/WG/Textiles/ which will be archiving all the Newsletters. On this website you can find information about the ICOM-CC and how to join this organization. Sincerely, Mary Ballard, co-ordinator, Textiles Working Group, ICOM-CC