Re: Colorimeter recommendations?

X-Rite is another popular spectrophotometer mfgr based in MI but with worldwide distribution. They have a long history in the auto industry-ie: all those color coordinated cars of late were helped along with these kinds of tools.  www.xrite.com

I do not have direct experience with a unit for conservation applications but do appreciate the one we have in our lab for its durability and functionality for textile testing purposes.

Tom Klaas
Testfasbrics, Inc.