ICOM-CC Textile Working Group, Athens in April

Hello everyone! Attached please find a belated copy of the September ICOM-CC
Textile Working Group Newsletter in two different formats--along with the
call for abstracts for the interim meeting with leather conservators and
those with legal issues--in Athens in April. Technically the abstracts are
due November 30. I am on vacation ("use or loose") from Nov 26 through
December 8. It will then take a week to unscramble the backlog, so you are
welcome to take advantage of this and send me a short abstract--some aspect
of textile conservation that has been preoccupying your time! Mary Ballard