NEW TexCons list is functing

Hi Members of TexCons:

NEW TexCons list is functioning, mostly.

In the membership list conversion there should have been 282 names on the new computer system.
However, the new list only has 274, so we have lost 8 people some how.

I will work on that problem tonight and try to get everyone added back in.

Different, but related issue.

When I was working with the old list of membership names, getting reformatted for the new system
I was fairly brutal in dealing with errors and problems.

Some people had left the list and also had their email accounts deleted.
So the list was trying to send message to non-existing accounts.
I had to delete most of these names.

So if you have friend or colleagues who have gotten removed from the list for any reason,
please advise them how to subscribe to the list.

Thank you, David Bridge