ULTRASONIC CLEANING

To: KARINA STRACHAN

Karina,

I found you through a search on the web and hope that you can help.

We are the largest distributors to dry cleaners in Europe and are trying to
locate an ultrasonic spotting gun.

Have you found any manufacturers or distributors of these products during
your research?

Hoping you can help and wishing you luck with your final year,

Regards,

Adrian Elliott				aelliott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Managing Director			Tel: 0044 116 283 0777
Alex Reid Limited			Fax: 0044 116 244 0079

		See our website   www.alexreid.com