Postponed party

A party to celebrate the 90th birthday of Kathryn Olivia Scott, mentor and teacher of many textile conservators in New York city and elsewhere, this party lunch scheduled for tomorrow, September 13th, has been postponed until November 15th. We apologize for this announcement on the disc. list. It is necessary for colleagues on the East Coast. Here in Washington and in New York City telephone communications remain difficult, intermittent--but email is working, as is the US federal government!
We thank everyone for their thoughtful messages and kind wishes. Mary Ballard