From: owner-texcons@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-texcons@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Nancy Love
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2001 11:30 AM
To: List Textiles
Subject: cleaning vinyl

Has anyone had experience removing scuff marks from
vinyl?  I have been asked to conserve, for exhibition,
a 35 year year old yellow vinyl bathing suit.  The
suit has "scuff marks" (cause unknown).  It has been
suggested that I cover them over with pastels for the
exhibition.  Any ideas?  I would appreciate
suggestions as soon as possible.

Thanks,  Nancy Love