Re: address for stainless steel staples or tacks

Geertje Gerhold wrote:

> Hello,
> as a textile conservator working on some upholstery (at the Museum of
> Applied Arts in Oslo/Norway) I am searching for stainless steel staples/tacks. As I
> don`t have any address here in Norway where to buy it maybe someone else can
> provide me with an address anywhere.
> Thanks very much in advance

Dear Geertje,
I have an address for you in Finland, recommended to me 2 years ago by Jun-air in the
Netherlands who supply tackers and air compresses. They can possibly help you with a
more local supplier for you.

BeA Finland
P.O. box 68
Finland - 022231 Espoo