Fellowships and other things

Well, after I spoke to you today, I have got a letter from Sara Reider,
confirming that I didn't get it. It doesn't state the reasons for their
decision. Do you think that it would be better if you asked her for the
feedback, or should I write her? I think that she might be more open
with you, but let me know if you think otherwise.

To compensate for the dissapointment, there was an article in the
Times, reviewing the show Recent Aquisitions that just opened in the
AAOA galleries that I worked on. It lists all the people who worked on
the show, including me (last name misspelled). My 15 minutes of fame.

So, please let me know what you think about getting in touch with Sara.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Maya