Cold Storage

I would like to offer a tardy thank you to the list for their suggestions
regarding the advisability of cold storage for textiles.  Our refrigerated
area stays about 52 degrees F.  We currently do not have an RH meter in
this room - something that I plan to correct.  Stefan Michalski at CCI was
especially helpful and pointed out the pros and cons of refrigerated
storage.  Humidity control being critical.  He has an RH and Temperature
Guideline article on the CCI web page.  Natural History collections do seem
to be more critical when it comes to temperature and humidity as was noted
in a previous posting.