Re:

I would also be inetrested in a 3 day course, and I would need the same
information as Sara. Good idea !!!

                    Sara Reiter
                    <sreiter@philamu        To:     texcons@xxxxxxxxxxxx
                    seum.org>               cc:
                    Sent by:                Subject:     Re:
                    owner-texcons@si
                    msc.si.edu

                    04/13/01 02:35
                    PM
                    Please respond
                    to texcons

Susan:  Yes I would be interested in a three day course.  Is it for this
summer?  if yes, approximately how much $,  I need to know ASAP as we are
doing our budget for next year as we speak.   Thanks

SARA

Susan Mathisen wrote:
      We are trying to plan our summer workshop series and was wondering if
     the textile conservation community would be interested in a weave
     structure course taught by Milton Sonday?  Would you prefer a three
     day course structure or a five day course structure?  Are there issues
     or aspects of weave structures that would be of particular interest?
     Please let me know. Susan MathisenAdministrative
     ConservatorConservation Center, IFA, NYU