Re: Preventing dry hands

I have a local aromatherapist make special lotion for me.  It costs a
little more (no more than Clinique or Este Lauder), but she actually
assesses your skin and problems/allergie/work/etc, then customizes lotion,
soaps, and whatever other products you're interested in.  She also
recommends over-the-counter products, telling you what ingredients to look
for and avoid.  Her biggest suggestion is to avoid anyting with mineral
oil (prevents absoprtion, according to her).

Don't know how helpful that is, but there you go.

-Carlota