bibliography

Dear Karin,
I must admit that I completely forgot your invitation to submit titles -
much too busy with other priorities. But I do have some suggestions. It
is rather overwhelming: where to start? Perhaps building it up topic by
topic 2 or 3 times a year would lower the threshold for many, certainly
for me. Think of it as a long term, possibly endless project.

There is no way anyone could think you are lazy! I don't know how you
keep up your productivity and energy with a business and a family. Your
constant flow of ideas and suggestions is wonderful and inspiring. Thank
you!

Best wishes,
Jenny Barnett

Andelos Textielrestauratie