Re: "Condensation" in plastic

Hi Jerry,

I totally enjoyed your querie.

I have never observed a fabric to breathe.  However, I
have seen some textiles on their last gasp.

Seriously, I wonder if the term "fabrics need to
breathe", could be cautioning against what we now call
a micro climate, as in "it is not recommended to store
textiles in plastic bags as any moisture trapped
inside may lead to the growth of mold and mildew"?

Keep asking those questions.

Nancy

=====
Nancy Love