Florida/Southeastern US Conservators

I had the pleasure yesterday to consult on the potential restoration of a
pre 1815 quilt.  As I had warned my client on the phone might happen, I
refused to do any work on the quilt.  The quilt is a white wholecloth
quilt of extraordinary quality, medallion-style with stuffed and corded
work, and a woven tape binding.  The quilted areas consist of parallel
lines between 1/4" and 1/8" apart, using tiny quilting stitches. The piece
overall is quite white considering its age, some localized staining.
There are a few tiny holes that do not warrant any reconstructive work
(the holes appear to be disintegration from the reaction between stains
and fabric, as opposed to animal damage.  There are a few very small areas
of wear damage on top of stuffed work.  My fear is that the fabric beneath
the existing stains would dissolve during wet cleaning.  After the
consultation, the owner is much more reluctant to have anything done, but
is still considering having the piece cleaned.  While I stressed that this
piece was of museum quality and shouldn't be touched, I agreed to look for
a conservator for her.

Can anyone point me to a conservator in the Southeastern US?

Thank you.

Alan Kelchner
Skitzofrenya Quiltworks
http://skitzofrenya.artistnation.com