Re: Labeling

      I hope any resulting information is shared with the list. I am going to
start a label identification of a small personal fabric swatch collection [my
own]. After reading the recent discussions on printer suitability, I now plan to
handwrite labels and notations on cards with an acid-free pen. However, is this
a reliable tool? If not, what type of pen would be recommended?