silk thread yarn

 “TRULY URGENT”

Dear Sir,

It Is our pleasure that we have been given your esteemed name thourgh internet and now we are contacting you.

If you are not producer of silk yarn using for hand made carpet quality please excuse us and we would be more than happy if you provide us with the name of the factory or the company contact information ( fax/tel/email ) who does so, if you do then please let us havey your very prompt quotation on CFR BANDAR ABBAS – Iran basis very soon today on the following:

It is made of 80-90 22D single yarn by plying and twisting which uses long-white-silk 2A grade material. This kind of silk yarn is higher in quality than the material of 120D silk yarn which is made of A grade material.
We can send your our sample yarn which is exactly 40S/2 and is to use the best material to produce thick yarn.

In general, it is used producing high-grade handwork/ hand made carpet.

We are not aware of the exact quality of our yarn but according to the technology quality of the yarn we think ,the possible specification we have and already asked another manufacturer is: 100% silk yarn used in carpet weaving.

Desrciption

Specification

Quantity

UNIT

Measurement

Unit Price

Total Price

Kg

FOB

CFR Bandar

Your port

Abbas

100% Silk Carpet Thread Yarn

213#

20,000

SKEIN

US$

US$

40S/2

353

Packing: in matting bale 60 skein weighting 5kg x 10 Bundles in a bale.

Please fax your quotation to both the following fax numbers or email us as soon as it is possible for you since this is a very urgent matter or email us to jasmin@xxxxxxxx:

Fax: +98-21-2087748; +98- 21-2059634

Best Regards
Gita Alirezaie ( Miss)