Re: crepeline ribbon

Some days ago, Joanne Hackett inquired about silk crepeline ribbon.
I contacted Bally Band, and to our big surpize, they say they never stoped
production of their crepeline ribbon! (Even though we all weren't able to
get it, and my colleague bought the remaining stock...). But I think they
went through many restructurations, and contact between them and us might
have been interrupted by this. Anyway, we are glad they are selling the
crepeline tape again.

Here are their coordinates:

Bally Band AG
Schachenstrasse 24
CH-5012 Schönenwerd

Tel. +41 62-858 37 37
Fax +41 62-849 29 55

I have contacted them through:
meyer.ballyband@xxxxxxxxxx
their homepage is (as Margaret Geiss-Mooney stated correctly):
www.swiss-directory.ch/kundensite/512584/

The crepeline ribbon is listed as their article no. 22758 "voile soie". It
comes in 4 widths (15 mm, 25 mm, 38 mm, 50 mm) and in white plus 13
different, quite brilliant shades. The ribbon comes on rols of 50 m and
costs between SFr. 35.80 up to 69.60 for 100 m (without postage).

For more information and for a sample sheet of the colours please contact
Bally Band directly.

Hope this information is helpful.

Karin von Lerber