RE: TCN - Back Issues

To Helen and all the TCN team over the years.
Thank you so much for such an excellent and informative newsletter. I have
been a subscriber since 1983 and have eagerly looked forward to each issue,
and shall miss them as a useful tool in my work. There is a huge amount of
work in compliling such a journal and you are all to be congratulated in
your professionalism.
Valerie Carson
conservator textiles
Te Papa Museum of New Zealand